During your Initial Evaluation, we will spend approximately one hour with you to make an accurate assessment and diagnosis. We will determine what is necessary to get you back to normal motion, address your goals and initiate the appropriate treatments. A customized program will be developed based on your needs utilizing our specialized techniques.
Typical Treatments May Include the Following:
- Manual Therapy – Specific hands-on techniques, including manipulation/mobilization, used to diagnose and treat soft tissues & joint structures for the purpose of modulating pain, deep massage, joint mobilization, proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation (PNF) and myofascial release. Our manual therapy is intended to increase range of motion (ROM), reduce or eliminate soft tissue inflammation, induce relaxation, improve contractile and non-contractile tissue repair, extensibility, and/or stability, facilitate movement, and improve function.
- Dry Needling – Trigger Point Dry Needling is a specialized technique involving placement of a thin, solid filament needle into the trigger point, which is typically the area where the muscle is tight and may be tender, with the intent of causing the muscle to contract and then release, thereby improving the flexibility of the muscle and decreasing pain symptoms.
- Therapeutic Modalities – Heat/Cold packs, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, and lumbar & cervical traction.
- Strength Training – Free weights and other specialized equipment help improve your physical strength, performance and ability to avoid future injury and/or prevent re-injury.
- Cardiovascular Conditioning – Treadmills, stationary bicycles, ellipticals, upper body ergometers, and other equipment are used for conditioning.
- Therapeutic Exercise – Selected exercises to attain better range of motion, strengthen weak muscles, increase joint flexibility, balance, endurance and motor control.
- Education – Education to the patient and their caregivers/families throughout the treatment program regarding your condition, diagnosis, prognosis, general health/wellness and progress.
Physical Therapy treatment with ALL Therapy ensures results.
To date we have successfully provided advanced treatment and rehabilitation for a variety of injuries and conditions. As a result ALL Therapy will partner with you utilizing the proven techniques listed above to treat or prevent the following:
- Back and Neck Pain
- Arthritis, Bursitis, Tendonitis
- Various Sports Injuries
- Performing Arts Injuries
- Vestibular/Balance Improvement
- Obesity, Diabetes & Osteoporosis
- Foot, Ankle & Knee Dysfunction
- Post-Operative Conditions
- Spine & Joint Injury
- Shoulder, Arm & Hand Dysfunction
- Work, Auto & Personal Injuries
- Fibromyalgia & Chronic Pain
- Acute and Chronic Conditions
Click here to download our clinic’s brochure.